Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Accidents and traffic basic
Transcript of Accidents and traffic basic
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
''I speak with energy.''
''English is super easy.''
''Mistakes are good.''
Fluency diet review
What does your______ do everyday?
What did you do _____?
Tell me about______
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
30 seconds non-stop
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
Solve the following test using the grammar you know
Choose the correct answer.
Find the mistake, and the rewrite the sentence with the correct form.
1. She are playing video games.
2. You works everyday.
3. They am baking a cake.
4. Her father is woking up late.
5. I wanting cookies with milk.
Accidents and traffic
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about accidents at home.
Give advice to avoid accidents
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
What do you think about SITRAMSS?
Pedestrian - Lane - Traffic jam - Sidewalk - Footbridge
Look the pictures and select the correct name for it, then give a sentence. Your coach will help you
Choose a role play, practice and act it out
Role play 1
A- You see a person getting ran over, call the police and report the accident.
B- You work at PNC call center, ask some questions about the accident.
Where was the accident?
How did it happen?
A- You are late for a meeting, call your boss and explain you are stuck in a traffic jam.
B- Wait for your employee and fire him because he is late.
Telling a story
Look at the pictures and describe a similar experience.
One day I was cooking and suddenly I cut my finger, it was very painful. I recommend to be careful with the knife...
Describe what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Use new vocabulary related to the topic
Watch the video and answer the questions.
What happened on the video?
Why did the other car hit the guy?
Do you think the biker survived?
Role play 2
Watch video #8
1. John ___ football at the moment
b. is playing
2.Olivia ___ her uncle every weekend.
b. are visiting
3. Every morning my mother ____ up at 6 o'clock.
4. Manuel and Susana ____ a film on TV.
c. are watching
5. The rats ____ cheese every night.
b. is eating
c. are eating
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to come to the front and do a recap