Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
06.02 ~Pyramid of Energy and Numbers
Transcript of 06.02 ~Pyramid of Energy and Numbers
Level 2: primary consumer
Level 5: Decomposer
Level 3: Secondary consumer
The red fox
Level 4: tertiary consumer
The black Bear
Level 1: Producers
Part 3:This ecosystem proves to follow the law of conservation of mass because when the fox consumes the deer, the mass is carried from the deer to the fox. Also, it proves to follow the law of conservation of energy because the deer only receives 10% of the woodsia energy. And the fox only receives 10% of the deer energy, the same goes with the black bear. The black bear only receives 10% of the energy that the fox had stored. Also the mass of the organism is not being created nor destroyed, its simply being transferred.