Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5.02 Muscular Training Safety Precautions
Transcript of 5.02 Muscular Training Safety Precautions
http://physicaltherapy.about.com/od/strengtheningexercises/qt/Weights.htm Never hold your breath while lifting weights May cause you to feel lightheaded, dizzy, and lead to fainting Use proper weightlifting equipment Always have have a spotter Present when performing free weight exercises. Assist with form
Help avoid injury You could hurt yourself and cause serious injury Shoes with good traction
Inspect weights and equipment before beginning
Use only equipment that is working properly Gradually raise and lower your heart rate before and after each workout