Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teaching and Assessing in the
Transcript of Teaching and Assessing in the
Combined Grades Classroom
Share your table group's top three ideas
What are the biggest challenges facing a teacher in a combined grades class?
Submit three ideas to padlet at:
What is an effective strategy to share with a combined grades teacher?
How can I
assess and evaluate observations, conversations, and student products
in a manner that is
Some considerations that need to be addressed:
Use the attached bookmark to explore the subject sections
Explore the book
How will the resource help teachers address the greatest challenges of teaching and assessing in the combined grades classroom?
Sample 1/2 Social Studies Unit
Template for backward design
Template for cascading curriculum
The Jump Drive
The concepts behind the resource
What does the
between grades exist- beginning with skills and big ideas, rather than content?
How am I addressing the
differences in expectations
from one grade to the next? When will instruction will be specific for each grade?
Select a favourite page to share
How might you use this when supporting teachers?