Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Good Consumer (Chp 8)
Transcript of The Good Consumer (Chp 8)
What is a consumer?
A person, organisation or business that buys goods and services for their own use
A good consumer is:
An informed consumer
Aware of laws and organisations that protect consumers
Able to make a complaint if goods/services are unsatisfactory
The Informed Consumer
Know what they want
Investigate into different sellers and compare prices/quality
Finding out about prices and quality
Ordering Good and Services
How can we order goods?
We are all consumers !
We buy food, clothes, cars, magazines
We get our hair cut
We rent DVDs and video games
Always keep a copy of an order !
Sample letter page 57
Written proof of payment
Very important when paying by cash . . . why ???
A receipt will show:
Who made the payment
The date of issue
Number for reference