Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of alex,michelle,andrea Prairies
Grasses are the most important thing in a prairie. Prairies are grassland. Prairies are flat land.
Few trees grow in prairies. Some prairies have low hills.
Glaciers are huge rivers of flowing ice and snow. Most Glaciers are found in Antarctica.
Mount Everest is the highest mountain on land.The first people to climb Mount Everest were Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953.The top of Everest is 29,028 feet 8,848 meters above the sea.
Mountains are huge chunks of rock that rises above the earth.some Mountains begin as layers of rock under the sea.As the earth moved,the layers were pushed up and out of the sea.
Valleys and Canyons
Avalanches will crush anything in their way
waterfalls can cut into mountains.