Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 7 Hartnett
Transcript of period 7 Hartnett
As humans and animals play together levels of a hormone called Oxytocin increases. Oxytocin levels go up just by looking into an animals eyes.
When you pet any animal a hormone called dopamine increases.
Stress is relieved by the hormone oxytocin.
Mammals are the only animals that have Oxytocin.
Examples of bonding
Dogs and humans playing together is an example of bonding. A mother and her young is about the same kind of bond as an owner and the pet.
After about four years in the wild Christian the lion had an unbelievable reunion with Ace and Burke
World book online.(2014)http://worldbookonline.com/student/media?id=sr413010&st=petbonding
By Jacob Hartnett
A lion called Christian-official website.http://www.AlioncalledChristian.com.au/