Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Death Note
Original sin Wisdom Death Justice Capital Punishment Light's views vs. L's Popularity of "Death Note" Misa makes the trade for the eyes of the shinigami giving her the power to see anyone's name and his or her remaining life span. Hong Kong Taiwan Goderie, Peter, and Brian Yeces. "Cultural Flows Beneath Death Note: Catching the Wave of Popular Japanese Culture in China." The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus. June 2007. Web. 22 Mar. 2011.
Lynn, Marri. "Death, Take Note." Japan-Zone. Web. 22 Mar. 2011.
Poitras, Gilles. "Contemporary Anime in Japanese Pop Culture." Japanese Visual Culture: Explorations in the World of Manga and Anime. Ed. Mark Wheeler Macwilliams. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, 2008. 48-67. Print.
"Symbolism." Death Note. 26 Sept. 2008. Web. 22 Mar. 2011. Works Cited