Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Death Note
Original sin Wisdom Death Justice Capital Punishment Light's views vs. L's Popularity of "Death Note" Misa makes the trade for the eyes of the shinigami giving her the power to see anyone's name and his or her remaining life span. Hong Kong Taiwan Goderie, Peter, and Brian Yeces. "Cultural Flows Beneath Death Note: Catching the Wave of Popular Japanese Culture in China." The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus. June 2007. Web. 22 Mar. 2011.
Lynn, Marri. "Death, Take Note." Japan-Zone. Web. 22 Mar. 2011.
Poitras, Gilles. "Contemporary Anime in Japanese Pop Culture." Japanese Visual Culture: Explorations in the World of Manga and Anime. Ed. Mark Wheeler Macwilliams. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, 2008. 48-67. Print.
"Symbolism." Death Note. 26 Sept. 2008. Web. 22 Mar. 2011. Works Cited