Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Slideshare Prezi
Christina Wilson Slideshare Simplistic and Informative:
Slideshare Four Uses of Slideshare:
1. Repurpose Your Content
2. Grow Thought Leadership
3. Build Your Knowledge – and Your Team’s Knowledge
4. Create Webinars The Use of Slideshare How to upload a powerpoint to Slideshare
Search within Slideshare to gain knowledge Utilizing Slideshare http://www.sba.gov/community/blogs/slideshare-4-ways-use-it
http://www.slideshare.net/insideview/how-to-use-slideshare-for-business References Sharing your business methods and learning new methods
Generating brand awareness
Making your resume creative and viral
Finding new information & better business techniques
Rank higher on Google
Grow your followers
Get email subscribers Impact of Slideshare To start a Slideshare: Visit the website and start up a free account.
To work Slideshare: Upload any powerpoint, prezi or slide-maker to Slideshare to be seen by millions of people.
Where can it be used: Slideshare can be used from any location. It's easy access allows for anyone to access their slides from any location. How Slideshare Works Facts of Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/ • Launched on October 4, 2006
• Web 2.0 based slide hosting service
• Very easily accessible • Users are able to upload files privately
and publicly in the following formats:
4. OpenOffice Facts of Slideshare cont. •55 current employees working
•60 million visitors a month
•16 million registered users
•Key investors in the technology:
-Dev Khare CEO Rashmi Sinha--Top 10 Women Influencers in Web 2.0