Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Future plans and finished future actions
Transcript of Future plans and finished future actions
Ana Linda Andrade Chávez
Rocio Mejía Fuentes Future plans and finished future actions To Express general future plans: *Expect
Marco expects to visit Paris next year
My mother plans to write a book about cooking. The Perfect form of an Infinitive * Use the perfect form of an infinitive to express that an action will or might take place before a specified time in the future.
By 2020, Ismael plans ( to have) a child.
By this time next year, Graziela hopes (to buy) a new car. Finished Future Actions Future Perfect: Will + have + Past Participle
*Use the Future Perfect to indicate an action that will be completed by a specified time in the future.
*By next year, I will have completed my studies, but I won’t have gotten married
*How much will you have saved by next month?
*By the end of the month, Marina will have written 5 paragrahs. *Exercises