Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blogger and Affiliate Marketer- Class:1
Transcript of Blogger and Affiliate Marketer- Class:1
Source: Aug 24, 2011 JIVE S1 - Selected Consolidated Financial Results
JIVE spent $19.4M in M&S to gain $28.5M in revenue
He mainly do job in glass factory,
Apart from his job he affiliate
a sports channel and
Case Study : Blogging
Source: Feb 6, 2012 Brightcove S1 - Financial Results
Case Study: Affiliate Freelancing
Takes 2-3 month to become successful
Started in 2011
Now he is earning more than
The Primary Inauguration
Part is over!
We are going to enter
on the technical session
What is Google Page rank and How it works!
Search Engine Index
* The percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.
* A web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.
* Many SEO experts consider the optimum keyword density to be 1 to 3 percent.
* Keyword Density = No of repeats of the keyword / total number of words on the page * 100
* Tools to check keyword Density http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword-density/
#Backlink, #Dofollow #Nofollow
Matrix Partners preso!
Harvard Business Review
How to lower the cost of enterprise sales?
It Has 4 Core
Sales Based Revenue
Certified Blogger & Affiliate Marketer
What is domain
Backlinks (Dofollow & Nofollow)
How to Check Page Rank
Anchor text is the hyper linked words on a web page, visible & clickable text.
<a href=”http://www.devsteam.com”>SEO Services</a>
This is a normal “dofollow” link:
How To Check Backlinks
The Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC) exceeds the Life Time Value (LTV) a customer brings us.
This is my third go-around selling to large enterprises, SkyStream, Kontiki and now Qumu.
I like to explain to you the problem the way I see it, the changes I suggest to avoid making the same mistake again. and
Travels to Clients
Travels to clients to get to know them
Build report over lunch, dinner & golf events
Uses Social Media to find new leads
Closes deals face-to-face to relay commitment
Earning money from Blogging!
Using Various Ways!!
<a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www. devsteam.com””>SEO Services</a>
SE Based Business
Known as 'retailer' or 'brand'
Who makes products
The Marketer, YOU!
To whom you target to sale product!
1. No need to create product
2. No sign up fee
3. Get marketing materials
4. 24*7 work facility
1. Reduce Marketing Cost
2. Increasing Sales
3. Product Promotion
1. No Technical Hassle
2. Place to choose right person
3. Payment Security
A blog is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web and blogger is a person who writes it regularly!
How-to, tips and reviews
Who offers affiliate management for both merchant and publisher!
Example: cj.com, clickbank.com, amazon.com &
Difference Between Blog & Website
* Dynamic Homepage
* Blogs provide commenting system
* Updated almost daily
* Articles appearing in reverse-chronological order
* Frequently crawled by Search Engines
* Often covers a wide variety of articles
* static Homepage
* No commenting system
* No Regular Update
* Cover company and Product info
Success Within: 6 Month
NB: This is sample Image
Topics to be discussed next!
How to check backlink?
What is #alexa rank?
How to check domain information?
What is domain authority?
How does Alexa rank works?
Check age, Company and Registrant info
Mozilla Add- Ons:
* Search Status
* Web Rank
* SEO Quake
* Google Chrome Extension iPageRank
This is a normal “nofollow” link:
Dofollow/Nofollow Checker Add- Ons & Tools
* Decent Domain Name
* Good & Quality Content
* Number of index page
* Website Site Age
* No of Backlinks & Quality Backlinks
* Good Feedback
* The time users spend browsing site
* Niche related Blog Partnerships
* Trusted Site
* Social Activities
* Be Different
Is the PR concept clear to You?
Types of Blog
Thank YOU for listening! :-)
* Single Keyword
* Multiple Keyword
* Brand Keyword
* Service & Product based Keyword
* Geographical Keyword (Local & Global keyword)
* Strong & Weak Keyword
* Misspelled Keyword
* Seasonal Keyword
* Demographic Segmented Keyword
* Call to Action
* B2B Keyword
* Entity Keyword
* Modifier Keyword
* Educational Keyword
* Long tail Keyword
Different Types Keywords
How Google Works!
Understanding Page Rank
* PageRank is Google’s system for ranking web pages.
* PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important & relevant a page is on the web.
* PageRank thinks of links as votes, where a page linking to another page is casted a vote.
* PageRank is based on incoming links, but not just on the number of them – relevance and quality are important
* Not all links weight the same when it comes to PR and High Page Rank doesn’t mean high search ranking.
* No one knows for sure how PageRank is currently calculated by Google.
* Keywords in the URL
* Using keywords in folder and file names
* Using keywords in image file names
* Using keywords in your CSS file name
* Using keywords in your div names
* Keywords in Categories
* Anchor text and keywords
* Alt tags
* Other types of downloadable documents
* Bread Crumbs
Keywords Optimization Opportunity
What is Keyword?