Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Black Balloon
Transcript of The Black Balloon
- The scenes are used to show Thomas's life in a broader way.
- The ideas of acceptance and difference are shown in these scenes.
- They helps us understand Thomas's feeling and how him and other characters grow. Film Techniques Techniques include:
- tracking shots
- low angled shots
- high angled shots
- long shots
- mid shots
- cuts Symbolism - Represents Thomas's life
- Drowning is his own responsibilities
- Jackie teaches him how to swim in turn teaching him how to accept Charlie.
- When Thomas learns how to swim and can stay above water this represents his ability to handle his life ad his responsibilities. Film Techniques - The use of bright and harsh light from the sun.
- Most sounds come from the classmates, the water itself or from the music playing in the background. Thanks for watching!