Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cheerleading & Chemistry
Transcript of Cheerleading & Chemistry
Cheerleading consists of football , rugby and basketball .
Cheerleading also only for males for 25 years until the first women was introduced in 1923-1948 Cheerleading has affected the world by becoming a very popular activity and very competitive sport. More than 75,000 highschool students around the world are competitive cheerleaders. Cheerleading is considered a dangerous sport now because of the elements of jumps such as toe touches , and herdlers. Some of the stunts are very dangerous as well.