Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cheerleading & Chemistry
Transcript of Cheerleading & Chemistry
Cheerleading consists of football , rugby and basketball .
Cheerleading also only for males for 25 years until the first women was introduced in 1923-1948 Cheerleading has affected the world by becoming a very popular activity and very competitive sport. More than 75,000 highschool students around the world are competitive cheerleaders. Cheerleading is considered a dangerous sport now because of the elements of jumps such as toe touches , and herdlers. Some of the stunts are very dangerous as well.