Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 3 - lesson 2 - Dual Narrative SMD
Transcript of Week 3 - lesson 2 - Dual Narrative SMD
What page are we on?
Why is a novel like an onion?
Title: Exploring Dual Narrative
LO: to make links
between the two
narratives (or stories)
Elya carries the pig up the hill and Stnaley carries zero up the hill
In pairs, use your worksheet to make links between the two narratives in
Stanley & Camp Green Lake
Kissin' Kate Barlow
Madame Zeroni and the curse.
DRAW AND LABEL YOUR ONION!
As we read, think about the links you can make and the tension created.