Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Louis-Joseph, Marquis de Montcalm
Transcript of Louis-Joseph, Marquis de Montcalm
By: Caleigh, Katherine
and Lukas Louis-Joseph, Marquis de Montcalm was born in 1712 to a noble family in south France. In 1727 he joined the french army in France and two years later was promoted to captain. In 1756, Louis-Joseph was sent to New France as a major general. In 1759 Montcalm died from two bullets as lieutenant general and commander of all French forces in North America The Seven Years' War Battle