Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The three main conflicts in the Outsiders
Transcript of The three main conflicts in the Outsiders
The three important conflicts in
How does it end?
How does it end?
Thank you for watching!
Liked my prezi? Let me know by commenting it!
You think you know everything about the outsiders? Take this quiz!
The greasers and Socs don't get along.
The Outsiders and the Socs.
(character vs. character)
- Each group feels superior to the other in one way or another.
- They live in different worlds, there is no understanding between them.
They never really get along. But, Ponyboy and Randy talk about not fighting after Bob's death.
Just a little presentation...
In this book, we're talking about the greasers and the Socs. But who are they?
The Socs, the west-side rich kids, they liked to jump greasers, they wrecked houses and threw beer blasts for kicks.
The church lights on fire.
(character vs. nature)
Let's go to the...
The Greasers, the east side boys, they were stealing things and drove old souped-up cars, held up gas stations and had gang fight once in a while.
Johnny, Ponyboy, the children and Dally.
This video shows how Johnny and Ponyboy help the children
P.S.: Ponyboy is the one with the
hair, Johnny is the
one and Dally the one with the
dark brown hair
- Dally, Ponyboy and Johnny are driving to the church when they see that it is on fire.
- Ponyboy jumps out of the car, some kids are still stuck in it so heads to the church to rescue them.
- Johnny joins him and Dallas wait for them outside.
Sodapop left schoo.
(character vs. self)
“Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset.”
― - S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders
- Ponyboy hear Johnny screams
- He heads back in the church
- Dally climbs on his back and knock him out.
- Ponyboy wakes up in an ambulance
- Johnny got struck by a piece of burning wood as it fell, and may have broken his back.
-The jacket Dallas gave to Ponyboy saved his life.
He wasn't excelling in school.
He needs to work at a gas station to help support the family.
I don't like the end of the...
Conflict # .
Everyone can be friends because everybody has at least one thing in common.
Instead, they shouldv'e..
Forget the drama
- They get to know each other
- They will maybe be friends, or at least neutral
The result will be...
- No more rivalry and more friends.
But Karine... How?
They forgive each other. They're almost adults so they must be mature and forgive the competition!