Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ecological Footprint
For Example: If everyone on Earth had the same ecological footprint as a typical (Ireland, 8.2ha/p) Irish We would need..... About 5 Eaths!!!!!! Clothes All AND needed to produce..... Examples: Books
Food Once we know our ecological footprints,
individuals, organizations, and countries
can then know to what extent they need
to engage in more sustainable activities. Many Canadian municipalities are now
using ecological footprints to measure
their progress towards sustainability. Now, the human population and consumption
of resources are increasing.
We have been consuming Earth's resources faster than the
planet can regenerate them. We have to change the way we use Earth's resources.