Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Get out there! Learn How to Volunteer in your Community!
Transcript of Get out there! Learn How to Volunteer in your Community!
1. Interviewed Ms. Kibler
2. Surveyed the Students
WHAT WE DID!
Why we should do community service?
Fitting the community service to you!
Steps to better your community!
Handling Different Situations
Looks Good for College!
THE TRAINING!! GET OUT THERE!!!
How to Volunteer in your Community!
BY KAREN GERNERD AND KRISTIN WOOD SURVEY:
1.Where and What did you do for the community service?
2. Any particular places you know of that you would want to do community service?
3. Within the training about community service, is there anything in particular you would like to know?
4. Is there anything you would like the instructors to incorporate? CATCH-PHRASE TRAINING GOALS
Students will be able to find organization that meets their interests
Students will learn the benefits of community service
Studetns will have the knowledge on how to handle different situations that may arise
Students will be able to understand how to accurately put their community service on their resumes EVALUATION OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM!
What they said...
What We said...
ADVICE: WORKING WITH HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!
TRAINING PHOTOS We want to encourage you to...
GET OUT THERE!!!