Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hexcel Team Building Training
Transcript of Hexcel Team Building Training
Team Building Exercise
1. As a team, what was effective and ineffective in planning for task accomplishment in advance?
2. What initial stages of team development were utilized?
3. What happened to your team dynamics over the duration of the activity?
4. What team leadership and membership roles did each of your team members play?
5. How did you make up for the inability to communicate as a team during the task?
6. What do you wish you could do differently to be more efficient if you were to do this again?
*Lead by example*
"Do what I say, don't do what I do."
Recognize your team
Constant postive feedback
Identify skills in your teams and utilize those skills
Do I place trust in my employees as a prerequisite to earning theirs?
What are my organization/profession’s shared values and culture?
Have these values been articulated within the organization to the point they are internalized and go without saying?
How much do I know about my employees and their families and how well do they know me?
What experiences can I offer to increase cooperation and familiarity in ways that are appropriate and rewarding?
And last but certainly not least, does my personal competence inspire trust in my subordinates?
Start Your Team on the Right Path
Three things to improve your chances of success:
Quickly acknowledge mistakes
Be clear about expectations
Sustainable collaboration is best when:
The people know and trust each other.
Know a bit about each other personally as well as professionally.
Have a sense of communication and work styles.
Understand the individual strengths, weaknesses and points of view.
Three ways to build self-awareness and gain Knowledge:
Observe your own performance
Know what you don't know
Monitor your impact on others