Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Athletes and Sports Competitors
Transcript of Athletes and Sports Competitors
Written by Trinity Gant
Education and Training
In order to become an Athlete you will need a Bachelor's Degree (4 years), must have a High School Diploma,and few are recruited out of high school.
Who and What they work with?
They work with many coaches,trainers,nutritionists,sports officials,bats,balls,rackets,and team members.
The description of what Athletes do is that they compete in tournaments,work with teammates or alone.
The duties of an Athlete are to exercise and practice, play sports games,and be a part of a team.
Where and When?
Many Athletes play indoors and outdoors. Mostly on fields,courts,stadiums,tracks,gyms,rinks,courses,and many more places.They also might play or practice early in the morning,late at night,or in the evening.
Some similar jobs are coaches, manager,umpire,referee,and team manager.
Some related subjects are p.e.,health,reading,writing,english,and physiology.
Why do I like this job?
I like this job because it can make you healthy and it is fun.