Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The world behind snowflake
Transcript of The world behind snowflake
by :Angelina Colamarino
Well snowflakes actually starts as tiny ice crystals that form from water vapor and freezes in the atmosphere.The size of a snowflake depends on how many ice crystals connect together. It usally akes 15 to 45 minutes for a snowflake to form and fall tp the ground.
What do you think about snowflakes?
Snowflakes come in many shapes and sizes.Some are small and some are tall, some are flat and some are in different forms.Did you ever wonder why they form the way they do?
why i like snowflakes
you can make snow angels,have snowball fights ,make snow people,you can play in i
When the temperature is near to a freezing point ( 0 degrees ) snowflakes become larger and lot more complex. When it snows , about a million billion snow flakes fall each second.