Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gadolinium
Avg. Atomic Mass: 157.25
Stable Isotopes: 5 Melting Point: 1586 K
Phase at room Tempature:
is a metal
price: $450 =100g Gadolinium was discovered in France
in 1880 by Jean de Marignac.
Origin:The name gadolinium for the new element after the 18th century chemist and mineralogist Johan Gadolin http://www.chemicool.com/elements/gadolinium.html http://education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele064.html my periodic table that i made http://www.facts-about.org.uk/science-element-gadolinium.htm Gadolinium is used in light bulbs and florecent tubes. Gadolinium is considered to be moderately toxic.
Gadolinium is a bright, soft, silvery-white metal