Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Draw a Proper Diagram
Transcript of How to Draw a Proper Diagram
Make sure your diagram is of an appropriate size
Ensure shapes and proportions are accurate
What are you trying to show?
Draw with continuous lines.
Always use a sharp pencil!
Do not shade.
Do not cross over
What is the magnification or scale?
Magnification = IMAGE SIZE (What you have drawn)
OBJECT SIZE (What you are drawing)
*Does your diagram show the right things?
*Always use a sharp pencil.
*Keep it simple.
*Draw with continuous lines.
*Draw proportionately and accurately.
*Ensure diagram is the right size.
* Do not shade unnecessarily.
*Do not cross labeling lines.
*Draw lines in pencil.
*Converge lines to a central point.
*Label in pencil.
*What is the magnification/ scale?