Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Draw a Proper Diagram
Transcript of How to Draw a Proper Diagram
Make sure your diagram is of an appropriate size
Ensure shapes and proportions are accurate
What are you trying to show?
Draw with continuous lines.
Always use a sharp pencil!
Do not shade.
Do not cross over
What is the magnification or scale?
Magnification = IMAGE SIZE (What you have drawn)
OBJECT SIZE (What you are drawing)
*Does your diagram show the right things?
*Always use a sharp pencil.
*Keep it simple.
*Draw with continuous lines.
*Draw proportionately and accurately.
*Ensure diagram is the right size.
* Do not shade unnecessarily.
*Do not cross labeling lines.
*Draw lines in pencil.
*Converge lines to a central point.
*Label in pencil.
*What is the magnification/ scale?