Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1.05 Supply
For S1, a situation that could have developed them, to supply increase would be that more people didn't want to buy the ipods or couldn't afford them, this would be "R" in "ROTTEN" for Resource: Cost and Availability.
For S2, a situation that could have resulted in the supply decrease would be that there were lower prices and more people bought them, this would also be the "R" in "ROTTEN" for Resource: Cost and Availability.
5th Generation Ipod Data
5th Generation Ipod