Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The difference between primary and secondary succession.
Transcript of The difference between primary and secondary succession.
In contrast, secondary succession is a response to a disturbance, for example, forest fire, tsunami, flood, or an abandoned field. Compare && Contrast Primary Succession starts at bare rock. Secondary Succession starts with soil and dirt already there. Secondary Succession takes 100 +(plus) years to develop. Primary Succession takes thousands of years to develop.