Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Laura Ingalls Wilder in Pioneer Times
Transcript of Laura Ingalls Wilder in Pioneer Times
person that was one
of the many pioneers. Freedom
were some of the reasons they moved west She moved around lots in her life
to places like prairies, forests, and
near creeks. Travling was hard.
Indians, wild animals,
and bugs made it hard and dangerous. They wore many different fashions. Women wore long dresses and rarely took baths. Men wore overalls and a bandanna. They also rarely took baths. The weather also worried people.