Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MESA VERDA V.S THE COLORADO
Transcript of MESA VERDA V.S THE COLORADO
MESA VERDE V.S. THE
The Professional Life of
The people involved
are the people that made the fort also the palo-indians beacause they inherited it.
is in Southwest Colordo. Its
famous for its ancestreal
Puebloan cliff dwellings.
palo-indians made this
rock and mud fort for
The government helped make mesa verda
a national park. They made it a fun place to
t uewidfhu egfyh
-helped by government
looks totaly different
The government and builders
THERE ARE MOUNTAINS, DESERTS, TREES, LAKES, HILLS, AND MORE TO EXPLORE.
IT IS A LANDMARK IN COLORADO AND IT HAS AN IMPACT BECAUSE IT IS A PART OF HISTORY IN COLORADO.
THE LANDMARK IS IMPORTANT TO TO THE HISTORY BECAUSE PEOPLE GOT INVOLVED AND HELPED OUT.
THE GOVERNMENT MADE THIS A NATIONAL PARK. THE GOVERNMENT PUT MONEY IN THE PROSES TO MAKE IT A LANDMARK.
IN 1906 PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT ESTABLISHED MESA VERDE AS A NATIONAL PARK. PALO INDIANS INHERITED MESA VERDE FOR MORE THAN 700