Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elijah McCoy
He died in 1929. But he made a good invention.
He was growing up as a slave. He liked engineering and how engines worked.
He made an automatic lubricator. That Automaticly puts oil in trains.
He was born into slavery as a slave. So he had to get out of slavery.
"The real McCoy.
Elijah was born in 1884 in Colchester, Ontario. His parents were slaves. So he was born a slave.