Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ESP Project
3. Challenges. The Brazilian ESP project LEGACIES CHALLENGES But how are we
deal with it? We are not
prepared... I think I prefer language and literature. Antonieta Celani Maurice Broughton We need
extra help! But consider
lack! No central or national textbook
would be produced. No ready made 'imported' methodology
would be used. Munby's
-cohesion Material production would be based
on local resources. No one-to-one counterparts would be identified or trained. The project would be open to the admission of other institutions and people. There would be no anxiety to obtain central support at the Ministry of Education. 1. Collaborative Work.
2. The use of Portuguese as the
3. The creation of a local
4. Materials production. Change in
methodology. In the
workplace. In the
world. ESP PROJECT
- Roots & development
- Challenges 100%