Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to AS101
Transcript of Introduction to AS101
Role Play (1) - 20%
Mini Project (1) - 30%
End of Chapter (1) - 10%
Test (1) - 20% Your Lecturer :)
Pn. Nur Syuhada binti Mohamad
Staff Room Level 1, JTMK
012-9654540 (8am-5pm, mon-fri only) 1. use effective communication skills in various verbal and non-verbal forms of communication at the workplace.
2. practice leadership skills and management skills in conducting a group project.
3. differentiate the types of formal letters and reports correctly. 1. Personality Development
2. Communication Skills
3. Writing Skills
4. Management Skills
5. Leadership Skills
6. Professional Ethics • Be ready to start (never late)
• Show respect for others.
• Keep ‘area’ clean.
• Respect ‘silent’ time. (off/silent your handphone)
• Follow directions.
• Wear appropriate clothing.
“It is your responsibility to plan ahead.” All the best!!
"Teacher just open the door, but you must enter by yourself"
Hopefully you'll enjoy our calss.... SYNOPSIS
SOFT SKILLS provides exposure and experience for personality development, communication skills, management, leadership, writing and appreciation of professional ethics. This course develops proactive spirit and attitude in students
thus giving confidence to become excellent and charismatic individuals.