Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Pursuit of Happyness
Transcript of The Pursuit of Happyness
The Primacy Effect and Motivation
The primacy effect: a perspective of organizational behavior that focuses on building positive qualities and traits within individuals or institutions as opposed to focusing on what is wrong with them.
Motivation: forces within a person that affect the direction, intensity, and persistence of voluntary behavior.
Conflict and Work-life Balance
conflict: a process in which one party perceives that his or her interests are being opposed or negatively affected by another party.
Work-life Balance: the degree to which a person minimizes conflict between work and non-work demands.
Glinlow, Mary Ann and McShane Steven. Organizational Behavior 2nd Ed. New York: Mcgraw-Hill Irwin, 2014