Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The history of television
Transcript of The history of television
The first televisions were made of wood and were very similar to radios.
This unit had to stay a little on-time before being used to warm
RCA brand was one of the first to launch color television in the USA in the 50s.
who created ?
Philo Taylor Farnsworth (August 19, 1906 – March 11, 1971) was the television pioneer.
In the summer of 1921 Farnsworth worked out the principle of the image dissector and demonstrated the first working version on September 7, 1927
Rita Reis nº. 5
Maria Antunes nº. 20
Jakob Berzelius discovered the chemical element selenium and its ability to transform light energy into eletrical energy.
In 1842, Alexander Brain could transmit an image printed through telegraph
First televisions sold to the public
How the television will be in the next 20 years?