Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Estimating Population Size
Transcript of Estimating Population Size
Estimating the size of animal populations what is our estimate of bunny population size? Taking it further populations are dynamic: births, deaths, immigration, emigration
what if animal capture is non-random?
what else can we learn from CMR?
real world examples the proportion of marked bunnies in the sample is equal to the proportion of marked bunnies in the population Capture-Mark-Recapture capture-mark-resight habitat modeling and density estimates