Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ROMANIA
Do you know anything about Romania?
Social Problems & Challenges
Con artists and scams
1. It's relatively easy to get there.
Romania encompasses all major relief forms.
Typical sunrise in Vama Veche
Săpânța - "
The Merry Cemetery"
Why should you travel to Romania
Sibiu - European Capital of Culture
The Rock Statue of Decebalus
Short trip into our history...
Romanian Revolution (1989)
2. It's beautiful and
not too crowded yet.
While it's nice to visit,
living in Romania is not a piece of cake.
Stray dogs in Bucharest
Con artists & Scams
What defines us as Romanians?
We fight for what we believe in.
We keep our sense of humor.
We killed our dictator.
The Romanian president with Roma people
We have a scary mythology.
Things to say to a Romanian girl
= You are beautiful
Îmi dai numărul tău?
= Can I have your phone number?
Ieșim la o cafea?
= Wanna go out with me?
Cum te cheamă pe Facebook?
= What is your Facebook name?
(Scuze, am prieten
= Sorry, I have a boyfriend)
The Evil Fairies (iele)
Troubled Souls (strigoi)
Vlad the Impaler -
The night of the
Andrew the Apostle
Romanians we are proud of
1. Mircea Eliade (1907-1986)
2. Henri Coandă (1886-1972)
3. Constantin Brâncuși (1876-1957)
*Romanians don't talk about their wine, they drink it!
Thank you for your attention
...and see you in Romania!
= 3 euro
= less than
= 2 euro