Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TOMS SHOES
Suggestions for TOMorrow
2006 Trip to Argentina
"Every person who wears our shoes becomes a marketer of our shoes"
Building the Brand
Blake Mycoskie: Connecting the Dots
Sara Cavazzutti, Lorenzo Dini, Elena Galli, Federico Pallini, Beatrice Scappini, Robert Michael Southworth
"Create a better tomorrow by taking compassionate actions today"
Manufacturing and Distribution
Facilities in China, Ethiopia, Argentina, Brazil
Third parties' auditing on working conditions
Over 500 retailers all over the world
4-6 months after purchase
24 countries involved
Financials and Figures
Total shoes sold: 2 million
Product line expansion
Annual growth rate: 20% | First year sales: 10K shoes
Maintain hype around the brand
Leverage One-to-One Model
Focus on sustainable practices
throughout production process