Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Verbs of perception + present participle.Could/ Can.
Transcript of Verbs of perception + present participle.Could/ Can.
notice, hear, listen to, smell and feel to talk about
a continuous activity: -People see Elvis walking out of a café.
-They hear him singing.
-I saw him bitting his nails. We often use can/could before see, hear, smell, taste and feel: -I can feel him holding my hand.
-I could hear birds singing. Can & Could
What's the difference between can & could. The difference is that could is the verb in past to can.
Can is the action but Could is a probability, suggestion but is known as ability. Advanced A.
Teacher: Juan Jose Ávila.
Team: Euri Ortega, Paola Puente, Edson Orozco, Frida Vazquez & Julio Del Angel.