Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
B.F. Skinner Model of Discipline
Transcript of B.F. Skinner Model of Discipline
Burrhus was an active, outgoing young man that enjoyed building things and going to school.
B.A. in English- Hamilton College (1926).
Master’s and Doctorial degree’s- Harvard
Married Yvonne Blue (1936) and has two
daughters-Julie and Deborah.
Died of leukemia on August 18, 1990. The Skinner Model Behavior Behavior
Behavior Modification - Shaped by consequences
- Becomes weaker if not followed by reinforcement
- Weakened by punishment Reinforcement Behavior Modification - Reinforcer (Rewards)
- Can be used systematically of intermittently
- Must be constant during early stages - Extinguish an undesirable behavior (by removing the reinforcer) and replace it with a desirable behavior by reinforcement.
- Uses four kinds of reinforcers:
Tangible Skinner Model in Action Types of Reinforcers Social
Tangible QUESTIONS???? Application of the Model