Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar By: Myles Shelton
Transcript of Sugar By: Myles Shelton
Sugar can have detrimental effects on your body such as: it can contain fructose which behaves like fat, it can cause health problems, and it can cause cavties.
I believe sugar is unhealthy. I believe this because it can cause health problems, cavities, and cavities hurt! Also, it makes you fat. That is my opinion on sugar.
Sugar can be beneficial or detrimental
Sugar can have positive effects on you such as: it gives you energy, it makes you feel good, it could help skin, it fills you up, and it does not contain harmful things.