Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Copy of Body Biography Instructions and Template
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Body Biography Instructions and Template
Choose any character from any of the plays/musicals that we have studied. Think about who that character really is as well as what we learn about characters because of what they say/do.
Brain/Head: quotes that show the character's traits/beliefs/dreams that give an understanding of the character. What do these quotes tell us about the character?
Mouth: Pick a quote from that character that best exemplifies who that character really is.
What does the character build/make/create? Use a quote from the character, and explain what that shows about the character.
Spine: the character's backbone, what the character says, and what motivates the character during the play.
Heart: what does the character loves most.
Hand: items/images/symbols that indicate the important things that the character would want to hold onto.
Quotes about what the character builds/creates/makes. What do these quotes tell us about the character?