Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Week 2
1. A man with a generous heart Mr Baldwin donated the money for the new library.
2. Joey made a fingerpainting his favorite kind of art.
3. Our class learned how to use a protractor a tool for measuring angles.
4. Anthonys brother John knows how to play the trombone.
5. He was able to finish his essay using Speak Pro a new software program.
Rewrite the sentences using the correct punctuation.
Journal # 3
Describe a special item to you. Who gave you the item? What does it represent to you?
The Golden Fleece
1. Read "The Golden Fleece" in your group.
2. Complete the guided reading questions.
3. As you read consider what the fleece may represent.
Bye-Bye-Blurb # 3
What does the Golden Fleece* symbolize? Why?
1. Do Now
2. Review LT
3. Symbolism Notes
4. Symbolism Group Activity
6. Guided reading "The Golden Fleece"
8. Literature Circles.
I can analyze a symbol in a greek myth.
Literature Circle Preparation
Select at least one task.
1. San Diego a beautiful city in southern California is a popular place to visit
Ex: San Diego, a beautiful city in southern California, is a popular place to visit.
Name That Symbol!
1. Look at the image.
2. Discuss with your group.
3. Write down a one word meaning of the image shown.
Study your appositive notes
1. Read the myth
2. Write a one sentence summary for each section or draw an image that summarizes the event in each action
As you watch the film complete the reading questions #s 1-35.
Bye-Bye-Blurb # 4
After the film complete # 4 and #s 36-40 (Vinn Diagram).
1. Do Now
2. Review LT
3. Unit 2 Quiz 1
4. Read Hercules Roman Myth
5. View Hercules Film
I can compare and contrast a film and text representation of the Hercules myth.