Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
k listman piggy pd 6
Transcript of k listman piggy pd 6
Most Important Action
Piggy has the idea and background knowledge to blow the conch to alert others.
Second Most Important Action
He establishes a lesson by scolding Jack for preventing Ralph from learning about the most important idea.
""You're hindering Ralph. You're not letting him get to the most important thing."
He paused effectively.
"Who knows we're here? Eh?...
"Perhaps they knew where we was going to; and perhaps not. But they don't know where 'cos we never got there."" pg 34
Third Most Important Action
"He wiped his glasses and adjusted them on his button nose." pg 11
"He was shorter than the fair boy and very fat." pg 7
"We can use this to call the others. Have a meeting. They'll come when they hear us--" pg 16
Piggy stands up for himself when no one listened to him.
""How could I with them little 'uns running round like insects? Then when you three came back, as soon as you said make a fire, they all ran away and I never had a chance--...--then you come up here an' pinch my specs--"