Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anatomy of a Shirt
Transcript of Anatomy of a Shirt
the more traditional type of collar
more casual among the 3 collars. can be used with or wothout a tie
not too fashion forward, not too traditional. works for every kind of suit and tie
the more traditional type of cuff.
can be rounded, square, or mitered
more formal type of cuff and used with cuff links
the little triangular piece of fabric
sewn in where the side seam meets
the hem of the shirt.
it adds extra strength to this high
most brands dont use gussets
because its a time consuming technique
SINGLE NEEDLE SEAMS
For a more elegant look,
stronger seams and lesspuckering
Little pointy material that
helps keep the collar from
curling and rolling up
An extra piece of material sewn in
the garment that gives an extra
Are the 2 curved seams at the
back of the shirt that takes in
the extra fabric