Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Systems (Mr. Wolverton)
Transcript of Systems (Mr. Wolverton)
Milky way Galaxy
System: An assemblage of interrelated parts or conditions through which matter, energy, and information flow.
Subsystem: The subset of interrelated parts within the larger system.
Input: The addition of matter, energy, or information to a system.
Output: Matter, energy, or information that flows out of a system.
Feedback: The process by which the output of a system is used to make changes in the operation of the system.
Negative feedback: reduces the disturbance to a system (brings to equilibrium)
Positive feedback: tends to increase the disturbance to a system. (away from equilibrium)
Early monster difficulty in video games
Back to equilibrium
arrows = direction of flow