Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Systems (Mr. Wolverton)
Transcript of Systems (Mr. Wolverton)
Milky way Galaxy
System: An assemblage of interrelated parts or conditions through which matter, energy, and information flow.
Subsystem: The subset of interrelated parts within the larger system.
Input: The addition of matter, energy, or information to a system.
Output: Matter, energy, or information that flows out of a system.
Feedback: The process by which the output of a system is used to make changes in the operation of the system.
Negative feedback: reduces the disturbance to a system (brings to equilibrium)
Positive feedback: tends to increase the disturbance to a system. (away from equilibrium)
Early monster difficulty in video games
Back to equilibrium
arrows = direction of flow