Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What's Up With Study Abroad?
Transcript of What's Up With Study Abroad?
Departments on campus
Pell Grant = Gilman Scholarship
Loans and Financial Aid
Ask Mrs. Frances!
1. Begin asking yourself (& your advisor) these questions:
-When is the best time for me to participate in a program abroad?
-What academic credit do I hope to receive?
-What are my career goals & how could a study abroad program help me reach them?
2. Apply for a passport.
3. Stop by the Peer Advisor tabling in the Thad Cochran Center!
4. Sign up for the Scoop.
5. Talk to Peer Advisors!
6. Visit the website.
Where do I start?
Why should you
Make new & life-long friends
Travel the World
Expose yourself to a new culture
Learn a new
Short Term Programs
1. Go to our website.
2. Go to Frequently Asked Questions.
3. Click on "How do I apply for a passport?"
What do I do when I have decided?
1. See your advisor.
2. See Mrs. Frances about your financial aid budget.
3. Complete the application on our website
& pay the deposit.
4. Talk to the specific director of your program
if you have any questions
5. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
To begin any great journey you must take the first step.
Take yours today!
Describe the "typical" study abroad student. What is their major? What are they like?
What is study abroad?
In what term can students participate on a study abroad program?
When is the best time?
What barriers must a student overcome to participate on a study abroad program?
Where can students go?
Where do they typically go?
Office of International Programs
International Center 409