Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HBSE - Birth through Childhood
Transcript of HBSE - Birth through Childhood
Emotinal & Psychological Development
Psychosocial / Emotional & Physical
Why Study Lifespan Development?
-Generalized & Individual
-Assessment & Intervention
Gender Roles & Sexism
Nature vs. Nurture?
Theories of Development
Areas of Development
macro, mezzo, micro, exo
Attachment in Action
Pigaet's Basic Principles of Cognitive Development
Organized pattern of thought or behavior
New experiences fit existing schemes
Schemes change to fit new experiences
Interplay between assimilation & accomodation
Harmonious balance between schemes & experiences with environment
The varied systems of environment & inter-relationships in systems shape development
Social Learning Theory
Growth vs. Development
changes in size vs. function