Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Culture
Everyone has them
What to wear (casual & formal, men, women, & kids)
What to live in
What to eat & how to prepare it
Clothing, Shelter, Food
Verbal & nonverbal communication (body language)
Who is in charge?
Sibling order & roles - does it matter who was born first?
Gender of family members & roles
Visual & Performing Art
Rules & Laws
Everyone has a set of laws to follow to make society work
We follow the Constitution, Federal, state, and local laws
It passes along culture
Who gets an education?
Ceremonies & Rites
Sense of Time
Do you arrive on time?
Do you arrive late?
Mark a rite into adulthood
Recreation & Leisure
What do you do for fun?