Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Bill Gates
Transcript of Copy of Bill Gates
• 5 acres of land on a hill overlooking Lake Washington
• 4 levels and has 7 bedrooms, 6 living rooms and 6 kitchens
• The swimming pool measures 17x60 feet,
• There is also a sauna, a trampoline, and further sports facilities outdoors.
• A 20 seat cinema with state of the art equipment rounds off the entertainment facilities.
• When he made the Bill and Melinda gates foundation, its important because it shows he cares
• At age 31 when he became the youngest billionaire ever and it made him notice that he was going to have a good future.
Bill Gates is a generous man who has stepped up through his life time
• When he was 13 he got into computer programming and that’s good because that’s what got him started on his career.
• In 2007 he became the richest man in the world and that’s when he saw that he could donate to charity.
Born on October 28, 1955
He grew up with 2 sisters, a mom and a dad.
Gate's was married on January 1,1994 to Melinda Gates
Effects on others
He has given away 48% of his net worth or $28 billion which has helped save 6 million lives
He started the bill and Melinda gates foundation which helps the worlds poorest people lift themselves out of hunger and poverty
In conclusion Bill Gates isn't the guy you probably thought he was. He's smart, caring, kind and has a big heart, he's really stepped up!