Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inglaterra
There are many different schools:
• State funded school (public school)
•Independent school (private school)
All children should have uniform, and the teachers are very formal, serious and strict.
It is compulsory to attend school from age 5 to 16 years.
Schools in England are the best in the world.
In this country, people speak English, London is the capital and the inhabitants are 7,556,900.
They have many beliefs, but there are more Catholics.
The political system is the monarchy, with a parliamentary government. they are governed by the king.
England on the
this school is of England, only 7% of the population attend this school .
England has many important places, such as:
This is the 'round the world'
This is the famous
Flag of England
If i traveled to England, i would dance thetypical dances , as Morris Dance.
These dances are very funny, and it is a custom that dance at all parties.
If i traveled to England, i would have lunch the typical food as pies, because are similar to our empanadas.
In England there is much pollution in the air.
In England many homes have no electricity
In England the most important problems are the floods