Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Money, Money, Money.....
Transcript of Money, Money, Money.....
Allows a buyer to take home a product after paying only part of the price.
- the buyer then makes monthly payments until product is paid in full.
*** more than half of the automobiles used in1925 were bought this way.
"A lot for A little"
a person could by a piano that cost $450.00 by paying $15.00 at time of purchase and per month.
* Interest was also added to the payment.
- the money a borrower pays to a lender for the use of money.
" I ain't got no worries"
People did not worry about promising their future earings to get something today.
* this caused some to fall deeper and deeper in debt.
* people were spending more and more money that they did not have.
* Farmers-no longer were crops in such a high demand after the war.
* Immigrants - The number of immigrants entering the U.S. was limited, and a literacy test had to be taken and passed in order to enter the U.S.
Review the Prezi
Use the prezi to help you complete the note taker handout.
In the 1920's people also spent their money by putting it in the stock market.
** the stock market is a place where people buy and sell shares in the ownership of a company or business.
** the shares are called stock.
-in the 1920's business boomed and people hoped to make money from the growth of business.