Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science Investigation
If the nail is added to vinegar then bubbles will appear because of the chemical reaction to the nail/vinegar
To observe the changes in liquid when the nail added
Design fair test
What to changes
By Lance Cambia
Use different kind of nails.
What to measure
Measure the vinegar that we put in the cup.
What to keep the same
Keep the amount of vinegar the same
-clear plastic cup
Step1: Pour about 6cm of vinegar into the plastic cup
Step2:Take the iron nail and sand down the tip end of the nail with the sandpaper ( make sure that you have a long nail to stand on the vinegar
Step3: Place nail to rest in the vinegar watch for few mins and you should see bubbles appear i the plastic cup around the nail.